This paper presents membrane operational and water quality performance data collected over a 30 day reporting period using Meiden Ceramic Flat Sheet (CFM . MBR is ongoing at the City of Escondido’s Hale Avenue Resource Recovery Facility (HARRF) located in Escondido, California. The primary goal of the testing is to demonstrate the CFM membrane can meet filtration requirements
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- James DeCarolis, Jr., P.E.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- MBR, ceramic, Escondido, pilot