This paper describes pilot testing at the San Patricio Municipal Water District (SPMWD) to quality a Scinor membrane module for use for a retrofit and expansion at the plant. The plant wanted to evaluate alternative membranes that could be used as replacement for the currently installed membranes. Pilot procedures and data along with analyses are presented.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- James C. (Jim) Vickers, PE / Jason Gillespie / Jake Krumnow / Jan Cornelius, PE
- Separation Processes, Inc. / San Patricio Municipal Water District / San Patricio Municipal Water District / Scinor Water America
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- San Patricio, Scinor, membranes, microfiltration, retrofit, pilot