Large amounts of wastewater are generated by some processes used to extract underground crude oil. A PTFE hollow fiber MF/UF membrane offers a reliable method of treating this wastewater and provides long duration operation and durability when cleaning the membranes. The PTFE hollow fiber MF/UF membrane is effective in removing oil residues from other industrial waste waters.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Takashi Harada / Kiyoshi Ida / Hayato Urabe
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. / Innovation Core SEI, Inc.
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- PTFE Microfiltration, Hollow Fiber, Oil Wastewater