This paper will present bench test and full scale results and discuss key challenges of implementing bench test findings at full scale in the context of the case study demonstration tests.Utilities that treat surface water and utilities that are planning conversion from iron based coagulants to aluminum based coagulants will gain knowledge into important parameters to evaluate while completing full-scale testing for both pretreatment and direct filtration.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Tyler Hudson / Alain Richard
- Hazen and Sawyer / Brazos Regional Public Utility Agency
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Project Planning, Design, Process Optimization