Energy and water are essential to provide prosperity to any community in terms of municipal, agriculture and industrial areas. Microalgae has gained a lot of attention as a promising biofuel source and may also prove to be effective in the treatment of wastewater and CO2 sequestrations.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Faris M. Munshi / Anwar Sadmani / Woo Hyoung Lee, Ph.D., P.E.
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Microalgae, FO, Fouling Control