USAB treatment followed by MBR treatment based systems are able to treat greywater to effectively remove pathogens that allow this water resource to be used for direct irrigation of edible crops. This treatment configuration can be implemented on a small scale basis such as residential homes and would reduce the consumption of potable quality water.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Mona Mohamed-Mansour / Ahmed Makki Al-Sulaiman
- Egyptian Petroleum Research Institute / Cairo University
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Greywater, Reuse, MBR, USAB, irrigation