This paper summarizes cost effective and proven approaches/methods to get similar pathogen credits when MBR replaces MF/UF in potable reuse trains. The findings of this paper are highly valuable for agencies, regulatory agencies, consultants and individuals who are involving in potable reuse projects and or helping developing a frame work for forthcoming potable reuse regulations.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Ufuk Erdal, PhD, PE / Adam Festger
- AECOM Water / Trojan Technologies
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Pathogen LRV Requirements, MBR, Potable Reuse