The city of Deltona is investigating the optimization of its full-scale membrane bioreactor (MBR) facility by utilizing a calibrated BioWin model to evaluate and determine operating conditions that will cost-effectively minimize effluent nutrient loadings from the MBR process. This presentation presents the owner’s perspective on staying ahead of and taking action to prepare for future, more stringent nutrient rules and requirements. Additionally, this presentation provides valuable insight and data on how to best optimize a full-scale MBR process for nutrient removal within the constraints of a built facility.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Andrea Netcher, PhD, PE / Matt Doan, PE
- Tetra Tech, Inc. / City of Deltona
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- MBR, Biological Nutrient Removal, BioWin