Study compares advanced treatment pilot testing results aimed at reducing maintenance costs while also improving contaminate rejection in application of indirect and direct potable water reuse. Evaluation focuses on failing rate, salt passage and reduction of contaminants of emerging concern. Reverse Osmosis membranes from three manufacturers were compared.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Eric Smith, PE / Greg Wetterau, PE, BCEE / Tom Richardson, PE
- CDM Smith Inc. / RMC Water & Environment
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Glendale, AZ
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Reverse Osmosis, pilot testing, water reuse