Drinking water and wastewater projects using membranes with an overview of regulations will be discussed. This includes the Idaho Rules for Public Drinking Water Systems, Wastewater Rules and Recycled Water Rules. Case studies of membrane filtration facilities in drinking water systems and membrane treatment for wastewater in Idaho will be reviewed.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Tressa Nicholas MSCE / Brandon Lowder
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- AMTA/NWMOA Technology Transfer Workshop, Boise, ID
- AMTA/NWMOA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Idaho Regulations, Drinking Water Filtration, Wastewater Treatment