Membranes are used widely to treat drinking water in Iowa. This presentation provides an overview of low and high pressure membranes used in Iowa, the water quality of various aquifers, regulatory requirements, pilot protocol and testing, and design considerations. This presentation will also include a brief IDNR General Rules Update.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Taroon Bidar / Carmily Stone
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Des Moines
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- General IDNR Rule Update, Low and High Pressure Membranes, Pilot Study and Design Considerations