A seawater RO pilot study conducted at the City of Santa Cruz was conducted to evaluate treated water quality and integration into an existing potable water distribution system. Communication efforts with regulators and the community are outlined as well as a summary of “what could have been done differently”.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Todd Reynolds, PE / Heidi Luckenbach, PE
- Kennedy/Jenks Consultants / City of Santa Cruz
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Seawater RO pilot, City of Santa Cruz, scwd2