This paper is a case study of the City of Yuba City operates a 36 mgd surface water treatment plant. The paper covers testing of conventional and membrane filtration systems as well as full scale membrane operation when membrane integrity issues began to impact operations. Testing was conducted on new membrane filtration modules with improved abrasion resistance. The result was the introduction of a new microfiltration fiber module.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Richard Stratton, PE / Aaron Balczewski
- HDR Engineering, Inc. / Memcore Products - Siemens Industry, Inc.
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Improved microfiltration Design, membrane testint integrity