When making improvements to membrane treatment products, it is important that all aspects of product performance and longevity be thoroughly investigated to maximise the value of the improvements. This presentation describes testing done in a full-scale MBR plant in California to validate a product improvement in a novel way, and some of the accelerated validation options that can, and should, be applied.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Lisa Leckie / Gerin James / Jessica Tola / Aaron Balczewski / Chan Mya Tun / Paul Gallagher
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Membrane, Research, Case Study, MBR, Pilot