|Job Title:||Industrial Market Development Manager|
|Company:||LG Water Solutions|
|Job Location:||United States|
firstname.lastname@example.org | 424-352-5042
Please click here to apply on LG Chem’s career page.
About the Company:
“We connect science to life for a better future.”
LG Chem – Leading the Chemical Industry Globally (http://www.lgchem.com)
LG Chem endeavors to become a ‘Global Top 5 Chemical Company’ with a balanced business portfolio with a competitive advantage across the globe, including business divisions in petrochemicals, advanced materials, life sciences, water solutions, and a subsidiary specializing in batteries.
LG Water Solutions (www.lgwatersolutions.com), a division of LG Chem, manufactures NanoH2O™ seawater and brackish water reverse osmosis (RO) membrane elements based on the breakthrough Thin-Film Nanocomposite (TFN) technology. TFN technology improves membrane performance by embedding benign nanoparticles on the membrane surface and increasing flux without compromising salt rejection.
NanoH2O™ SWRO membranes deliver industry-leading salt rejection and up to 20% more flow than conventional RO membranes, significantly reducing the cost of desalination while producing superior water quality.
NanoH2O™ BWRO membranes are engineered to lower OPEX through the intrinsic anti-fouling and durable membrane properties resulting in a lower total cost of plant ownership.
- Executing the company’s “go to market” strategy for the Industrial Market within the allocated region.
- Identify and manage sales opportunities within Industrial Market, thereby assisting in achieving the company’s annual sales objectives.
- Manage regional Industrial Market sales pipeline within SalesForce to achieve quarterly backlog growth.
- Develop and communicate the company’s sales and technical concepts by conducting technical sales presentations with the engineering team to potential industrial clients.
- Identify and structure relationships with regional strategic partners to help the company achieve sales targets.
- Mentor personnel/resources to grow regional sales and field support within Industrial Market.
- Collaborate with all sales managers to regularly deliver market data and other reports to the management team as required.
- Identify and manage sales opportunities through the entire commercial process.
- 4-year college degree or above;
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in sales or marketing in the Water/Wastewater (treatment) industry, Refinery, Mining, Power, Auto, etc. (preference to applicants with expertise in brackish water filtration experience);
- Experience, in-depth knowledge, and client network in RO and water treatment within Industrial Market;
- A proven ability to interface effectively with customers;
- Leadership and management skills;
- A demonstrated ability to work independently but collaborate with shareholders – marketing, engineering, R&D, and production;
- Be knowledgeable on local and global market trends within Industrial Market and deliver clear insights;
- Track record in leading successful business growth within Industrial Market;
- Demonstration of problem-solving, meeting deadlines, and delivering clear insights;
- Strong communication, presentation, and written and verbal English skills;
- Competent in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Sales Force;
- Ability to travel 30%~50% of the time;
- Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, light lifting to 45 pounds;
- Ability to work in various types of locations and manufacturing environments;
- Prior success in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Competitive product knowledge and industry trends
- Work experience in the RO desalination industry within Industrial Market
- Experiencing selling RO directly to end-users in power, refinery, automotive, and mining markets
- Many relationships with water doctors, water gurus, and water SMEs at industrial end-user clients within the power, refinery, automotive, and mining markets.