|Job Title:||Inside Sales Manager|
|Company:||Protec Arisawa America, Inc.|
|Job Location:||Vista, CA|
|Theresa Segi, Finance Technician
Theresa.Segi@protec-arisawa.com | 760-599-4800
Inside Sales Manager
Please send your resume to: Theresa.Segi@protec-arisawa.com
About the Company:
Protec Arisawa is a global leader for the design and the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pressure Vessels for membrane filtration Reverse Osmosis Systems. With three production sites located on three different continents and over 40 years of experience in filament winding. Protec Arisawa America is the only USA manufacturer of Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pressure Vessels. Our products are used to filtrate the most important natural resources we have “Water”.
Protec Arisawa America has a great work environment, excellent health, dental & vision benefits package and 401K. We promote a good work-life balance for its employees.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent combination of directly related experience and education may considered.
- Five years sales manager experience proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Water Filtration Industry experience preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven leadership abilities, organization, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Availability to travel as needed, domestically and internationally.
- Keep the existing customer base to increase AM&S revenue and bookings, including searching for new clients / applications for market growth.
- Prepare AM&S quotes and proposals requested by clients following the company’s standard commercial terms and conditions.
- Develop good understanding of customer base and the segments they service. Partnering with them building a strong long-lasting trusted relationship.
- Meet or exceed the individual Sales quota following the annual sales budget of AM&S business unit, while achieving the profitability targets set by the company.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process. Maintain constant contact with customers (via phone, email, social media, etc.) to close outstanding sales opportunities in order to achieve and maintain a high percentage closing rate.
- Follow up on the fulfillment of the sales objectives that are obtained as the year progresses, developing sales strategies and specific action plans for customer accounts that do not meet minimum revenue expectations (e.g., suggesting additional add on items and special tools).
- Plan periodic monthly meetings with the goal of achieving the Sales objectives set in the business annual sales plan.
- Create quote templates based on vessel type for inclusion in vessel proposals to increase sales of parts at time of vessel ordering. Prepare and present to your reporting manager a business plan for the business unit (forecast, strategic accounts, sales initiatives, etc.) towards the fulfillment of the business objectives.
- Perform an individual account analysis of historical and current sales data, to discuss and negotiate previously marked objectives for each customer.
- Evaluate performance of Key Customer Accounts (KCA) periodically, as well as identifying the key decision makers in various roles (project managers, purchasing, executives, etc.) within the organization to draw firm conclusions about the true potential of sales and AM&S revenue, present and future.
- Work in close communication with the Reporting Manager in identifying market trends and project opportunities for all KCAs, taking into consideration the revenue targets set for AM&S, following the business annual sales plan for each KCA.
- Provide feedback and market intelligence towards the establishment of annual price list based on the knowledge provided by customers.
- Request approval from Reporting Manager for opportunities that may require special commercial conditions (pricing, payment terms, warranty, etc.).
- Attend tradeshows and market conferences and events, previously informing which companies will participate; arrange meetings and plan visits ahead of schedule; establish relationships to gain market intelligence; evaluate and report the factors that may favor or not future participation of Protec Arisawa in such events.
- Constant follow up on quotes and offers submitted to customers. For lost opportunities, identify and report the reasons for non-acceptance and propose corrective actions for future closing rate improvements. Manage existing quotations, individual reports and sales orders for each account and new prospects.
- Identify plant upgrades and retrofits at existing plants by communicating with End-Users to promote field Service support plus aftermarket spare parts.
- Collaborate and support other company departments to achieve the best results established by the company’s annual objectives. Perform actions that promote continuous improvement of the position as well as professional development and growth