This paper described efforts to integrate ultrafiltration into a conventional coagulation facility and the possible interactions of the membrane cleaning effort and backwash with the conventional treatment. Some of the limits for the backwash and cleaning chemicals on the effectiveness of the coagulation are determined.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Steven Duranceau, PhD, PE
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA/SEDA AMTA Annual and SEDA Annual, Miami Beach, FL
- AMTA/SEDA Annual Conference
- Ultrafiltration (UF), Chemical Enhanced Backwashes, Lake Manatee Reservoir