This paper discusses the findings of experiments evaluating the rejection of compounds of emerging concern (CECs) via nanofiltration membranes. In addition a description of the Town of Jupiter NF facilities and pilot plant efforts are presented.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Samantha Jeffery, E.I. / Steven Duranceau, Ph.D., P.E.
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- CEC; Jupiter, nanofiltration, pilot studies