The conventional membrane bioreactor technology is a versatile solid-liquid separation used in wastewater treatment for clean effluent production developed in the last few decades. Nevertheless, the research on anaerobic self forming dynamic membrane is still at its infant stage.
Anaerobic self forming dynamic membrane picked up its pace just after 2010 and its application is still in nascent stages. this is a new emerging technology with reduce the overall cost the system and increase the system effectiveness and efficiency.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Muhammad Ahmar Siddiqui, PhD / Ji Dai / Guanghao Chen
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Dynamic Membrane, Municipal Wastewater, Biological Treatment