This paper focuses on how the Irving Ranch Water District has incorporated MBR technology into its water recycling program. The paper details the planning, design, and construction process which could help other agencies that may be considering implementing a large scale membrane bioreactor to meet their increasing water demands
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Steve Malloy, PE / Gregorio Estrada
- Irvine Ranch Water District / HDR Engineering, Inc.
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Glendale, AZ
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- MBR, recycled water, Irvine Ranch