This presentation provides an overwiew of the types and key performance parameters of high pressure reverse osmosis system feed pumps and energy recovery devices widely used for seawater desalination today. The presentaton describes alternative types of pumps and energy recovery devices, and explains their key advantages and disadvantages.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Nikolay Voutchkov, P.E., D.E.E.
- Poseidon Resources Corporation
- AMTA Annual Meeting, Austin, TX
- Pre-Conference Workshop - AMTA/ADC Desalination Technology Developments & Improvements
- Energy recovery, RO, water desalination membrane processes