This dual membrane plant was designed in a time when many dual membrane plants were being designed. Now, with changes in technology the designer is faced with challenges. How do you reconcile needed differences in design and warranties in an operating plant? This is directly applicable to current issues like universal racks, it will be critical to try to accommodate changes over time while protecting owners and cost.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Karla J. Kinser, PE / Douglas Drummey / Teresa Konda, PE
- HDR Engineering, Inc. / Council Bluffs Water Works / HDR Engineering, Inc.
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Dual Membrane, Surface Water Treatment, Expansion