This paper discusses the lessons learned at the City of Fargo and the City of Grand Forks, North Dakota, water reuse facilities. A 1.4 MGD Effluent Reuse Facility (ERF) was constructed in the fall of 2008 to supply water to an ethanol plant. During the summer of 2014, a 4-month pilot study was performed to investigate an integrated membrane system that treats the City of Grand Forks WWTP secondary effluent and supplies high quality water to a proposed $2 billion nitrogen fertilizer plant.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Qigang Chang, Ph.D., P.E. / Jordan Grasser, P.E. / Jeff Hoff
- Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services (AE2S) / Fargo Water Treatment Plant
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Fargo, Grand Forks, water reuse, pilot