This paper presents the planning and execution of the conversion of three existing UF skids at a power generation station in Indiana. The approach was deliberately minimally invasive to minimize the installation downtime and the extent of the process changes.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Thomas Lebeau, PhD / Russ Swerdfeger
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Industrial Applications, Power Generation, UF