Reject brine, with a high content of dissolved salts, is a by-product of the brackish water and industrial wastewater desalination processes. With the growing demand for water, increasing amounts of brine are produced from the brackish water and industrial wastewater desalination plants, leading to significant adverse impacts on the environment. Effective management of desalination reject brine is imperative to ensure more efficient disposal and reuse.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Alex Drak / Roi Zaken Porat / Marco Kerstholt / Gerard van Houwelingen / Tomer Efrat
- IDE Technologies Ltd. / Royal HaskoningDHV
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Brine Minimization, MaxH2O Desalter, Reverse Osmosis