Refineries are facing challenges associated with processing increasingly variable crude slates, more stringent discharge requirements, and regional scarcity of freshwater resources. MBR technology provides the ability to treat wastewater to higher standards with the option to reuse the treated effluent as process water. The refining industry is typically very conservative in implementing innovative solutions. The successful applications of MBR at full scale in the case studies that will be presented are very important for the use of membrane based treatment in the Oil and
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Stephen Katz, PE / John Hilts / John Bigham / Mark Knight / Brian Arntsen / Lanny Weimer
- SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- MBR, Oil and Gas, Refinery