Today’s industrial reuse challenges require innovative solutions. This presentation will share the successful planning and design of an innovative tertiary membrane bioreactor (TMBR) facility. This facility will provide flexibility to meet future water quality challenges, reduce costs to enable water reuse while preserving potable water, and manage operational costs through innovative design.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Bryce Danker / Paul Biscardi / Jorge Atoche, PE / Don Zylstra, PE
- Hazen and Sawyer / Hazen and Sawyer / Hazen and Sawyer / West Basin Municipal Water District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- TMBR, Industrial Reuse, Innovative Design