The Presentation will review reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, microfiltration, ultrafiltration, and membrane bioreactors . Statistics on the number of facilities, types of feed sources, methods to deal with byproduct streams, and means of disposal will be given. The last part of the presentation will address some things to watch within the membrane arena, including new products to consider, advanced processes gaining attention, activity with wastewater, and developments that are being investigated.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Harold Fravel, Jr., Ph.D.
- American Membrane Technology Association (AMTA)
- Water Online/AMTA Webinar, Water Online
- Water Online/AMTA Webinar
- Membranes, Statistics, Disposal, Developments