The presenation will be aimed at individuals that are not familiar with membrane basics and terminology. Basic priniciles of reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, microfitration, nanofiltration will be reviewed with an emphais on how they function and differ. A short review of the different membrane module and element construction will be given along with a description of the systems that employ membranes products.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Harold Fravel, Jr., Ph.D.
- American Membrane Technology Association (AMTA)
- AMTA/NWMOA/WEF Technology Transfer Workshop, Vancouver, WA
- AMTA/NWMOA/WEF Technology Transfer Workshop
- Membrane Basics, Membrane Terminology, Basic Priniciles