These optical and microscopic techniques combined with others such as chemical observation of surface (FTIR), or hydraulic-dynamic tests (filtration tests, molecules or micro-organisms retention) can help to improve the understanding of fouling and/or ageing phenomena occurring during drinking water production in order to manage and minimize them.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Isabelle Baudin / Rahma Tamimie / Yvan Wyart / Laure Siozade / Anne Brehant / Karl Glucina / Carole Deumie / Philippe Moulin
- SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions / University of Paul Cexanne Aix Marseille
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Glendale, AZ
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Characterization, Optical Methods, Membrane