Overall, this paper will be of keen interest to utility owners, operators and engineers interested in tools and techniques that can be used to develop indicators that can maximize the operational lifetime of membrane modules prior to replacement. Since membrane retrofits are currently of high interest to many municipalities, this paper will provide unbiased insights in the design requirements of medium sized membrane plant module retrofits.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Jeff Beaty, P.E. / Laura Meteer, B.Sc / Alec Cranmer, P.E.
- CH2M HILL, Inc. / Regional Municipality of York / Regional Municipality of York
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Retrofit, Membrane Replacement, Operational Lifetime