This presentation discusses recent improvements in ro membrane performance, including specific flux, salt passage, and active area per unit. It also discusses the application of these improvements to reduce membrane cost and pressure requirements. Examples are given where these have been accomplished.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Harold Fravel, Jr., Ph.D.
- American Membrane Technology Association (AMTA)
- AMTA/SEDA Technology Transfer Workshop, Key Largo, FL
- AMTA/SEDA Technology Transfer Workshop
- membrane, active area, rejection, energy.