Northern Alberta Institute of Technology?s (NAIT) Centre for Oil Sands Sustainability (COSS), Canada?s Oil Sands Innovation Alliance (COSIA) and Canada?s Western Economic Diversification (WED) are collaborating on a Membrane Technology Assessment Program (MTAP) that includes the construction of a laboratory pilot scale High Temperature/Pressure Membrane Test Unit for testing high-tolerance membrane technologies. The purpose of the program is to assist membrane technology providers with testing environments that simulate conditions in commercial in-situ oil sands operations.The MTAP Program is applicable to multiple MTC technical areas: 1f – Sustainability measures; 8a: O&G/produced water; 1j: Alternative project delivery and funding.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Andrea Sedgwick, M.Eng., P.Eng. / James Laszlo / Helen Hu
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Membrane Technology, High Temperature, Oil Sands