The applications of membrane processes for treatment of drinking water have increased exponentially during the past few decades. Reliable performance, ease of operation, and no need for chemicals are among the characteristics that has attracted attention from the industry and the end users. In parallel to this expansion, new regulations and guidelines were developed and documented by the regulatory bodies. This presentation will provide an overview of the regulations and guidelines in effect in Ontario overseeing the applications of membranes for water treatment in Ontario.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Shahram Tabe, Ph.D., P.E.
- Ministry of the Environment & Climate Change
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Toronto, Ontario
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Membrane, Water Treatment