A summary will be provided of the approvals process and associated considerations and requirements in the application of membrane technology for sewage treatment in Ontario. Example applications include membrane bioreactor technology for enhanced secondary treatment and membrane filtration and reverse osmosis for tertiary and quaternary treatment for achieving very low phosphorus concentrations in municipal sewage. Membrane technologies for industrial wastewater treatment applications will also be discussed.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Andre Schnell, M.Eng., PE
- Ministry of the Environment & Climate Change
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Toronto, Ontario
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- New Technology Approval, Sewage Treatment, Membrane Processes