AMTA – USBR Fellowship Awardee: The following research involves optimizing a nanofiltration membrane process in Jupiter, Florida. The research involves optimizing membrane pretreatment, treatment, and post-treatment. This research is applicable to utilities operating with membranes. The presenter is also a recipient of the 2016 AMTA-USBR Fellowship and is required to attend the AMTA-AWWA Membrane Technology Conference (March, 2018) to present research as a poster or presentation.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Carlyn J. Higgins, M.S., E.I. / Steven Duranceau, PhD, PE
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- NF, Acid Pretreatment, Compound Removal