Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes are generally produced from wood or cotton cellulose. Cellulose acetate can be produced from sugarcane bagasse which is a lower cost alternative. Dichloromethane was used as the solvent.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Rafael Garcia Candido / Adilson Roberto Goncalves / Guilherme Goncalves de Godoy
- Engineering School of Lorena
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- cellulose acetate, Sugarcane, bagasse