Surface water fed ultrafiltration (UF) membrane backwash water is frequently recycled back to the front of the system to improve system recovery. The impact of recycled membrane backwash water is addressed and how to mitigate fouling of the UF.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Paul Biscardi, E.I. / Steven Duranceau, Ph.D., P.E.
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Ultratfiltration UF, surface water feed, recycled backwash water