Pompano Beach is conducting pilot testing to optimize chemical pretreatment and power costs for replacement nanofiltration membranes. Preliminary pilot testing appears to indicate that operation without acid or antiscalant pretreatment, at a lower feed pressure than previous membranes, may be feasible.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Frank Brinson / Randy Brown / Phil Hyer / Jason Mraz / William B. Suratt, PE
- McCafferty Brinson Consulting, LLC / City of Pompano Beach / City of Pompano Beach / City of Pompano Beach / McCafferty Brinson Consulting, LLC
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Chemical costs, Acid and Antiscalant, Power Costs