A portion of the London Ontario Oxford Pollution control plant was retrofited from conventional activated sludge to a membrane bioreactor (MBR) plant. Key operating and design factors for membrane life are variations in feed flows and fluxes. Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids (MLSS) have practical limits to maintain membrane life.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Olav Natvik, M.Eng, P.Eng.
- Stantec Consulting Services, Inc.
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Membrane Bioreactor (MBR), municipal waste water