The Cambria Sustainable Water Facility is an indirect potable reuse facility located along the central coast of California. This presentation will focus on handling the brine discharge from the facility, including a summary of options and a discussion of the first year of operation.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Gregg Cummings / Katherine Dowdell / Bob Gresens / Evelyn Chang, P.E. / Gregory Wetterau, P.E., BCEE
- CDM Smith Inc. / Cambria Community Services District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Membrane, Operations, Reverse Osmosis, Microfiltration, Disposal, Reuse