Presentation on the Pembroke Pines Aquifer Recharge project and its goals of qualifying alternative water supplies and applying the best available technology to meet stringent local requirements for ground water discharge. The City initiated an RO pilot study with several goals including characterizing the water quality, selecting the optimal RO membrane, and determining the success of RO in eliminating emerging substances of concern.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Frederick Bloescher, Ph.D., P.E.
- Florida Atlantic University
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Pembroke Pines, Aquifer Recharge, Emerging Substance of Concern, Phosphorus