The Santa Clara Water District with the City of San Jose, CA commissioned the Silicon Valley Advanced Water Purification Center (SVAWPC). The state of the art facility treats secondary effluent from using an intergrated membrane system (IMS) consisting of mictofiltration (MF), reverse osmosis (RO), followed by ultra violet (UV) disinfection. Paper presents approach and lessons learned during a successfully accomplished 30 day performance test, a key component of commissioning.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- James DeCarolis, Jr., P.E. / Michael Heaton / Sanjay Reddy / Erick Bevington / Sunny Wang / Sam Bogale / Ashktorab Hossein
- Black & Veatch Corporation / Stanta Clara Valley Water District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Performance Testing, Reuse of Secondary Effluent, Silicon Valley Advanced Water Purification Center (SVAWPC)