The paper discusses studies designed to understand how graft copolymer dose affects PVDF membranes. The study uses scanning electron microscopy (SEM), contact angle measurement and pure water flux were used to characterize morphology, hydrophilicity and permeability of produced membranes.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Chen Chen / Baicang Liu / Yongsheng Chen / John C. Crittenden
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Poly Membranes, Vinylidene Fluoride, Amphiphilic Graft Copolymer