This presentation presenst the problems associated with placing on line different water supplies, particularly with emphasis on blending existing groundwater supplies with surface water and desalinated brackish water and/or seawater supplies and the impacts on chemistry and existing infrastructure that will results. Mitigation concepts are presented. This presentation provides an example framework from which water purveyors can further evaluate blending of multiple sources without impacts to the existing water distribution system.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Steven Duranceau, Ph.D., P.E.
- Boyle Engineering Corporation
- AMTA Biennial Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Pre-Conference Workshop - Pre-Treatment
- post treatment, reverse osmosis, permeate, blending