This excellent presentation covers all the basics concerning reverse osmosis system operation. Starting from pretreatment, it covers the physical state f water including dissolved substances, solubility of limiting salts, langelier saturation, scale and silt density. Other areas also include concentration polarization and all the various types of membrane foulants.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Steven Duranceau, PhD, PE
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA Biennial Conference, Anaheim, CA
- Pre-Conference Operator Workshop
- Membrane plant operator training, understanding the operation of membrane systems and operators