This presentation will summarize findings of a literature search and utility survey on the effects of large wildfires on water quality, especially in regards to membrane microfiltration and pre-treatment systems. The intent is to illuminate potential mitigation measures that can be taken to improve membrane feed water quality after a large-scale fire event, and protect membranes from damage or irreversible fouling.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Delvin DeBoer, Ph.D., P.E.
- Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services (AE2S)
- AMTA/NWMOA Technology Transfer Workshop, Bozeman, MT
- AMTA/NWMOA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Water Quality, Pre-Treatment, Membranes