This paper is a case study that covers the use of ceramic membranes and ozone on the Shibaura Water Reclamation Center facility. This facility uses ozone technology to enhance coagulation. The system also uses ceramic membrane filtration to permit a higher flux rate and remove any potential of broken fibers. The performance and operating costs of this system is covered in detail.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Shinjiro Kanaya / Motoharu Noguchi
- Metawater USA / Metawater, CO. Ltd
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Reclaimed Wastewater, Ozone, Ceramic Membranes