Paper presents the deisng considerations of the Jurong membrane bioreactor treatment facility in Singapore. The plant was designed retrofitting existing aeration basins with a membrane bioreactor to produce effluent which is suitable for reuse in industrial applications. Report outlines steps taken that are expected to reduce overall energy consumption of the plant by 15% compared to most conventional membrane bioreactors.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Ben Freeman, E.I.T. / Eric Liu Hongyu / Shinya Sunano / Yasuo Oda
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company / Mitsubishi Rayon Corporation
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Glendale, AZ
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Retrofitting, reuse, membrane bioreactor