Paper addresses the inherent problem of Reverse Osmosis (RO) permeate corrositivity to concrete and metal because of its low pH and Langelier Saturation Index. Specific study results are offered relative to the use of micronized calcium carbonate instead of lime for RO permeate stabilization.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Arun Subramani / Martine Poffet, Ph.D. / Steve Durand / Joan Oppenheimer / Slavica Dedovic-Hammond / Joe Jacangelo, Ph.D.
- MWH Americas, Inc. / Omya Inc.
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Glendale, AZ
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Reverse Osmosis, permeate corrositivity, permeate stabilization